Sunday, July 24, 2011

Finally...pictures.

So I finally got a couple of pictures added on here.

Among them you will see my official "before" picture.  My plan is to add comparison shots in the same outfit (probably new shorts at some point when they won't stay up anymore, nobody wants to see that) every 20 pounds lost and on other significant days (day before surgery, one year after, etc),

I will also just post some other pictures of other significant events along the way in this journey.

anyway...enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for your determination! I will pray for your wight loss success and many happy, healthy years with your wife.

    You have encouraged me to get back to the gym. It's only been since February - that's not THAT bad, is it? LOL!

    Oh, and since I am gonna follow your blog, I appreciate your willingness to buy new shorts when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete